Thursday 18 November 2010

Night skating at Saffron Walden

A few photos from Night Skating at Sffron Walden. First time doing this so was interesting but feel I got a few good shots.


 I Like the way I got up close to Matt. I think that the shadow and the skaters in the background make it look as I would say sick..




 This picture is one of my favourites. The light in the background adds to the effect.









All of these pictures came out really good. Still have a lot to learn. I like the way we can capture the moment, capture the skater in the air. I had fun doing this and can see how different skaters have different styles of doing it. The two here, the one is compact and the other is spread out..

2 comments:

  1. hey pete,
    Your pictures are amazing, they so inspirational.. cant wait to see more. I love the black and white ones, they've got such soul especiallythe pic of the man, just beautiful.
    nina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Nina.. Really appreciate it.. Im glad u like it. think i will do more portraits of people in the street so keep a look out for them..
    keep well
    Pete

    ReplyDelete