Thursday 18 November 2010

Light, natural and commercial


Sunset Outside my house.. Played with satuation abit. Tried to get a sense of reflection (as if reflecting off water) by using the roof of my car. The sky during this time of year creates such beautiful sunsets.


Was just messing around on the way to watch my girlfriend horse ride. I quite like the way my hand moved, due to the movement of my car.



I had to get down low to snap some shots, the horse was getting scared as he didn't know what I was holding or doing. I love the sky, the bold red represents power, same as the horse.



I am pleased I got this shot, shows horses really can fly..



First time playing with writing with lights. I learnt that one needs to draw the image upside down to come up.. I was in trouble with my girl as we were driving in seperate cars and I cut her off resulting on us going down a road with loads of traffic. I drew this to say I was sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment